Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in Cedar City, Utah
Located at the edge of the Markagunt Plateau, Cedar City is surrounded by 10,000-foot mountains to the east and a vast desert area to the west. Known as the "gateway" to five breathtaking national parks, Cedar City is a central point to locations such as Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
Cedar City has received the nickname, the "Festival City", primarily because it is the home of the world-famous Utah Shakespeare Festival, the recipient of the 2000 Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theater. Not only are the staging and performances strong, the enthusiasm of the players and the host town is contagious and makes the festival come alive.
Brian Head Resort, located just 30 miles from Cedar City, is Utah's highest-elevation ski resort. It receives over 400 annual inches of light, Utah powder. The 50+ runs appeal to all ability levels, including an entire mountain dedicated to beginners and children. It boasts several freestyle areas, including terrain parks and pipes, and a Snow Tube Park.
- FREE hot breakfast buffet with eggs, specialty items and fresh waffles
- FREE wireless Internet access throughout our Cedar City hotel
- FREE shuttle to and from airport
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (covered for your enjoyment from November thru April)
- Convenient location with easy access to both North and Southbound I-15
- Utah Shakespeare Festival
- Utah Summer Games
- Southern Utah University
- Brian Head Ski Resort
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Kolob Canyon
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of King or Two Queen beds, separate seating area with a work station
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms have new luxury bedding and furniture
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access